dimarts, 7 d’octubre del 2008

I'm F@tu



Hi!!!My name is Fatu.I'm from Catalonia, in Spain,but my parents from Gàmbia.I'm 15 years old .My birthday is in October. I have got two brothers and three sisters . I haven't got any pets.
My favourite hobby is listening to hip hop music , go out with my friends and staying in my friend's house.I can't playing any instrument but I like the guitar. My favourite food is pasta and my favourite color is purple.
At school my favourite subject is history.I think history is very interessting .I'm a good student.

2 comentaris:

fatu's blog ha dit...

hello!! Fatu it's true you are a good student.
By kin chen

Cristina ha dit...

Hello Fatu,
you have written a great presentation, you deserve a B+ mark. Congratulations!

I have found some mistakes and I have corrected them in capital letters. Have a look at them and correct them in you presentation ok?


Hi!!!My name is Fatu.I'm from Catalonia, in Spain,but my parents ARE from Gàmbia.I'm 15 years old .My birthday is in October. I have got two brothers and three sisters . I haven't got any pets.
My favourite hobby is listening to hip hop music , GOING out with my friends and staying in my friend's house.I can't PLAY any instrument but I like the guitar. My favourite food is pasta and my favourite color is purple.
At school my favourite subject is history.I think history is very INTERESTING.I'm a good student.